‘Navratri’ is specifically known for worshipping goddess Durga. Dandiya and Garba Rass are the highlights of the festival in Gujarat, while farmer sow seeds and thank the Goddess for her blessings and pray for better yield.
Navratri is usually accompanied by a change in weather which generally affects the body’s ability to fight diseases. Also people after their regular whole day of work play Garba raas at night which goes on till the wee hours in the morning and hence there is a total disturbance in their daily routine. Under such circumstances the immunity tends to slighty fall inviting some common ailments like fever, cough and cold etc…
Some of the common ailments during these 9days of Navratri are :
- Dust allergy: Due to the exposure of dust while playing Dandiya and Garba ,many people tend to suffer from dust allergy which include symptoms like incessant sneezing, runny nose, stuffy nose ,irritation in the ears,nose. Take Sabadilla 30 3pills three times a day and Hepar Sulph 30 3pills three/day for throat irritation.
- .Cracks on feet : As they dance bare feet on ground , many are prone to get cracks on their feet. Treat it by putting feet in warm water containing salt and later apply Petroleum 30 ointment twice/day.
- Acidity ,Indigestion: Due to late nights and irregular routine , one is prone for heartburn, gas formation . Take Nux vomica 30 3pills three times a day.
- Nickel allergy : Wearing artificial jewellery may not suit all, Some may get rashes,redness and itching. Take Graphites 30 3pills three/day.
- Take Berberis Aquifolium 30 twice a day to have a clear spotless skin. Always wash off the make up before going to bed.
Moreover, eat small quantities of food at regular intervals even if you are fasting to make this navratri joyful and healthy.
So,have a safe and happy Navratri 2013 !!