Dr. Neha Smart completed her medical graduation as a Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine & Surgery [BHMS] from the University of Pune.
Being interested in the field of Homoeopathic Treatment in Gynaecology, women’s health issues, pregnancy, childbirth and infant care, she has done a certificate course on “Managing Obstetrical & Gynecological Problems in General Practitioners Dispensary” organized by The Maharashtra Medical Foundation in PUNE.
- After taking experience from reputed corporate health clinics and practising independently for few years , I was facing a few hurdles . Thats when I came in contact with a School of Predictive Homoeopathy which is nothing but true scientific Hahnemanniam Homeopathy. And I successfully completed a practioners course called ‘SCPH’ Speciality Certificate in Predictive Homoeopathy’ in December 2014. This course is conducted by the International Center of Homoeopathic Medicine and recognised by the ECPD United Nations.
- Worked with DR.BATRA’S POSITIVE HEALTH CLINIC in Bangalore and Vadodara for 4years in 2006- 2009. Here she was designated as a Chief Homoeopathic consultant and was handling number of patients.
- Affiliated with “DISHA SCHOOL OF AUTISM” in Vadodara as a Homoeopathic Consultant since 5years.
- Being featured in Femina Gujarat special issue of August 2012- speaking about myths and facts of Homoeopathy. Also featured in the bulletin of Rotary Club of Vadodara,named ‘MAITREE’ in the December 2014 issue volume XVII.
- Given a talk to the “UWA-University of Women’s Association ‘ in Vadodara 2011 on ‘Obesity in Women and Health issues in Women’.
- Conducted courses which introduces the common person to the basic principles of homeopathic treatment in their daily life.
- A self-motivated, performance-driven registered Homoeopath with consistent performance.
- Having taken a rich experience of about 8years by working in hospitals and private clinics and with corporates likes Dr Batra’s , she runs her own private clinic since 4years in Vadodara.
- Treated ailments from several segments like Hair namely hairloss , Skin cases like seborrheic dermatitis, leucoderma, psoriasis, lichen planus, acne etc.
- Her key segments are Children disorders, Hair and Skin , Female and Psychiatric disorders
- Also lifestyle disorders like obesity, diabetes mellitus and hypertension where along with the medication planned diet and de-stressing tips are advised.
- In addition to this , female disorders like irregular menses, PCOS, acne , urinary infections and infertility and respiratory diseases like asthma, allergic rhinitis, and children ailments are successfully treated
- With medication and Counselling, motivated people to come out of depression, life style diseases, and psychosomatic diseases .